2015 AMRM Calendar
Two Calendars in one. Twice the value, 26 full colour photos. Simply flip for your favourite!
For the steam enthusiast
- 3811 brings No.59 down Through Mail at Dubbo.
- Coal-burner J506, a Vulcan Foundry-built 2-8-0 of the Victorian Railways, heads the 7.00am Goroke to Hamilton goods near Natimuk.
- Mt Lyell Mining and Railway Co. Dbs-built 0-4-2 rack tank No.1 at Teepookana with a short mixed train.
- WAGRs Mikado V1202 near Brunswick Junction on a Collie goods.
- Faithful 4-6-4 tank 3093 attempting Fassifern bank as it leaves Fassifern with No.829 down Toronto passenger.
- Peterborough Division 4-8-0 T257 traversing the length of Ellen Street, Port Pirie, with empty oil tanks.
- Vintage tank engine 1307 goes about its business at Clyde Wagon Works, shunting a short rake of repaired and repainted open wagons.
- WAGR 4-6-4 tank Dd600 ascending Riverdale bank with a Perth to Armadale suburban train in November 1967.
- Six bogie hoppers and a brake van make up a full load for Standard Goods 2-8-0 5132 on No.617 goods on Fassifern bank.
- 1924-type PB15 No.737 enters Mount Morgan with an empty stock train from Rockhampton in August 1964.
- 3827 rounds the curve at Exeter with No.31 South. SARs 4-8-4 521 at Mitcham.
For the diesel enthusiast
- GM diesels, 42203 and 42205, Intercapital Daylight at Cootamundra North.
- Two-foot gauge diesels Faughy and Douglas at South Mossman River.
- Aurizons ARG-branded, double-ended EMD unit S3309 heads a load of alumina at Roelands.
- Vintage SAR English Electrics 906, 902 and 901 on an up Overland, arriving at Adelaide.
- Three of CFCLAs GL class GE rebuilds, GL103, GL111 and GL102 on a Freightliners up Port Botany freight into Ardglen.
- QRs 2201 and 2415 on No.3936 Sunlander approaching Gordonvale.
- 48103 heads the down Coonamble Mail across the Talbragar River, just north of Dubbo.
- ANs GM46 and GM43 bring a train of Leigh Creek coal along the Flinders Range to Port Augusta.
- Former Midland Railway F45 passing East Perth locomotive depot with employees train.
- Independent Rails No.8168 container train headed by 442s5 and IRs own former Danish MZ3s 1428 and 1431 at Aylmerton.
- Pacific Nationals Downer-EDI-built 9310 and 9311 with 4MB4 freight near Bargo.
- Hamersley Irons Alco C636 2015 and M636 4033 lifting 180 loaded iron ore cars from Mt Tom Price to Dampier.
Publisher: Eveleigh Press
Stock: Sold Out